Wednesday 31 December 2008

Albert Lee Documentary on New Year's Day

I just received this email from Gudrun Schwartz - who runs the Albert Lee forum on MSN.
Should be well worth a listen. I can't promise anything but I will have a go at recording it.

Thanks Gudrun - you are a star!

Hello Alan, I thought this might be of interest to some of you. Best wishes for a good, healthy and rocking NEW YEAR. Gudrun from Berlin. Just in from ELIO PACE, please feel free to forward or post wherever you think it’s helpful; Albert Lee Documentary on National Danish Radio P4 - NEW YEARS DAYĆ¾ I wanted to let you know that Danish national radio is transmitting a 1-hour documentary on Albert on New Year’s Day. It’s going out from 3 - 4 pm UK time (d.h. 2 - 3 pm CET). I thought you would like to know and that you would like to inform as many of the fans as possible via your websites and forums. These are the instructions I was given; Go to www.dr.dk/netradio/ then click on the grey P4 button - and then when the available stations come up, click on P4 Syd or Esbjerg or Midt&Vest.

No comments: