Monday 26 November 2007

The Fortunes' Rod Allen has health problems


This notice appeared recently on the Fortunes' Official Website.

17 November
Rod has asked me to inform you of quite a serious health issue which he is, unfortunately, having to face.
Whilst it will not mean any lengthy stays in hospital, it will however, mean that he will require some quite debilitating treatments. This means he may have to miss some performances. Ever aware of his commitments to Fortunes fans, Rod has already arranged for a couple of well known, excellent singer/bass players to stand in for him if needs be, whilst he recovers from the treatment.
I know you will join us in wishing Rod all the best and a speedy recovery back to full fitness......
Knowing his strengths, I would not be surprised in the least if he took it all on the chin and didn't miss a single show!


I am sure you would all like to join me in sending our best wishes to Rod with hopes for a full and speedy recovery.

No comments: